LIN 4.17% 11.5¢ lindian resources limited

We are tol the official position of retiring Director and...

1. 8,527 Posts.
    We are tol the official position of retiring Director and holdings. But what about all of US? Left out here in guessing land.

If this company has come up against some wall of inpenetrable and immovable bureacracy hitch in the Phillipines which is stymying progress - (hopefully temporarily) - (or worse, what, any alleged corruptive influences at the Filipino end may be stifling any best efforts of LIN principals with regard to achieving progress?) surely. then, we have the right to be told what's happening by some designated comany official here - to be told what's the current state of play so to speak - more especially for those holding options soon due to expire? What, bang goes our monies - if we don't exercise them - via lack of ay commuincation to small holdlers?

Sure there are formal notices about retiring Directors, etc, meeting ASX requirements. I allege no wrongdoing. But like others, I also know nothing. Other holders state on this forum they are encountering unanswered phones - no replies to e-mail queries, from the company. Surely it's our right to contact company officials personally? Ask the why's and hows. No one is making any allegations of impropriety. But hearing nothing does not inspire any confidence. What is the position re. leases - mining? Any future prospect of successes? Surely it's our right to feel we remain fully informed? Our right to ask? Whatever the listed stock company? BHP - or minnow?

Others views appreciated. When will we hear any update of just what stage, currently. LIN's efforts are at? And what IS the position - re. these expiring options?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $132.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 11.0¢ $109.7K 942.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 533874 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 205565 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 4.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 11.0¢ 1004234
Last updated 15.59pm 28/03/2024 ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.