ZMM 3.03% 3.4¢ zimi limited

well guys shes looking pretty strong... this company really...

1. 4,505 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    well guys shes looking pretty strong... this company really excites me a lot... Im really not sure when this takes off though... also the company has run from the sub par 1 cent back a good few months... but... this seychelles deal is not reflected in increasee market value... seismics results in sept and dec so nothing much on that front until 2015, then one year until elephant hunting season... so plenty of time for the market to take one step at a time... the seychelles deal is roughly worth 6 million cash , 5 Million of seismics and repaid past costs, 8 million for drilling the well ... and then another 5 to 10 million whn stake on discounted outcomes (leveraged)... so all up we have roughly 30million there...

then we have otway basin... looks interesting... when i first saw it I wrote the project off.. I think this project goes ahead for a few reasons... mostly i think whn farm down. and out to tap because tap paid for the seismics or something right?... they will have to drill a few of these lower risk targets to add to reserves and if they can test there models out and prove it then we are onto something... this is worth many multiples of the market value...

and then we have goodwill... this outfit gets it done and pulls off the big deals... its not easy elephant hunting... it is rare for small juniors to do these things...

soon whn will be worth double... i want in...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $4.188M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.4¢ $1.105K 32.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 277120 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 27140 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.