AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

,Ok heres my go, let's look at what Ian Gandells dream outcome...

1. 4,801 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 243
    ,Ok heres my go, let's look at what Ian Gandells dream outcome could be, some assumptions first,
    ITOCHU will not want to pay a large sum up front that will take years to get them back in the black.
    IG wants dividends and long term company sustainability.
    He wants growth on his share value and wants to take up his 15c options.
    Most of all he wants AGS to be a serious player in the sector.

Best judgement outcome, sales rights in ACE control, return of the full 25%, possible damages (maybe only to the tune of the $16m previously spent trying to prove same), F15 budget costs may come out of this or not. Costs of course all Q's.

ITOCHU pays only 20% of $100m for ACE the rest on a payment plan over how ever many years so they can fund from futures sales. ( the $20m 20% already sitting waiting)
    AGS gets a Hancock like deal on each pound sold for the life of the mine, could be worth $3-$5m per year.
    AGS gets proceeds from stockpile U to date possibly $30m+

Outcome:
    AGS has poss $60m in bank with another $80m to come over time.
    Annual revenue from pay per pound deal for next 20 years
    AGS announces 1cent per share dividend guaranteed each year.
    Shares valued at around 20cents and stable.
    15 cents options are taken up shares remain at 20cents.
    Dividend is $1000 for every 100,000 held regardless whether you payed 4cents,8cents,15cents or buy in at 20cents. At 20cents still 5%pa, for Ian Gandell pays around $2m a year in dividend his SP has more than doubled, his company admin/salary and even the dividend is almost covered by pay per lb and bank interest.
    AGS now a serious company.
    Let's dig a few holes in Chile and maybe elsewhere and see if we can find some more trinkets.
    This scenario, he ain't selling and neither am I, who would not want a nice package of these in your portfolio or SMSF, We dare to dream and hopefully so does IG. imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.