EQR 4.17% 5.0¢ eq resources limited

Feng As occurs with any point of view we all believe that our...

1. 2,034 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 430
    Feng

As occurs with any point of view we all believe that our view is correct.

As an investor in this companyI have cut and diced it many times, compared with others, looked at the industry, the future demand and read many articles on the subject (general and industry) . I have questioned management regarding statements made and cross referenced it with other information. This is called research for which I am happy with and have based my decisions on.

I am also happy to debate the issues regarding the project and it's future.

However I do take offence to your line " I think you are full of it.... and persuade others to question your motives and reasoning".

I'm happy to be questioned on reasoning, but "full of it" without any evidence is unfair.

I have never said that management shouldn't be questioned, but get to the substance rather than just out and out sceptism.

You seem to want to gloss over the fact that Mitsubishi one of the largest companies in the world has provided independent confirmation of the project via their "due diligence". I'm not sure many of the junior miners are able to provide that sort of announcement.

In the fairness of a public forum debate, I think it's only fair that you ask questions that you are prepared to answer yourself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.002(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $92.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $11.51K 234.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 82773 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 199930 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.9¢
  Change
0.002 ( 2.08 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.6¢ 4.9¢ 4.6¢ 53780
Last updated 15.27pm 28/03/2024 ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.