DOU 0.00% 0.5¢ douugh limited

Thursday & Friday - I'm UK based. I make most of my calls to...

1. 3,075 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 753
    Thursday & Friday - I'm UK based. I make most of my calls to Africa, Canada and Australia... so maybe not their 'typical' customer.... but I bought their credit (ziptout) to see how good it is.
    Initially (ZiptV1 days) I contacted the helpdesk (back in Dec) to resolve various issues but that was an issue in itself as the helpdesk aspect of the app didn't even function properly. They fixed that in Zipt V2 but the app itself still needs work. Some examples - Inconsistent pricing, not being charged correctly, keypad not recognised when automated message asked you to select a number on keypad, app locking up, phone calls not connecting, phone calls cutting out, phone calls taking an age to connect (like 30secs?)..... etc. etc.

I believe the app needs a larger and wider geographical UAT (User Acceptance Testing) base before any updates are made to it as the product they sell is a one for the global market, so their UAT should reflect that.
    Everytime you use the Skype app at the end of the call a short user survey pops up regarding the quality of the calling experience with actual short answers to give..... not just a generic 5 star system which doesn't tell you where the issues lie. So Skype are using their callers to fix their product.

I think the guy running Zipt is brilliant at making deals and a great salesman..... a bit like David Flanagan was for Atlas Iron who I was a big admirer of.... well until the 3rd or 4th SPP and I realised there was a lack of substance behind his words and I cut my losses.

Zipt are competing against Skype, WhatsApp, Line and a myriad of other medium to smaller players out there.... and at the moment their flagship product just isn't good enough to compete.

Can Samsung can fix it?

Time will tell.......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DOU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.869M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 19301282 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 569000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ 263067
Last updated 14.44pm 28/03/2024 ?
DOU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.