AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Who knows eh Kinzu the world is full of trickery and if you are...

1. 11,719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 575
    Who knows eh Kinzu the world is full of trickery and if you are working for the man on the markets you have plenty of time, your salary turns up on time

All the pain I have heard about over such a long time, all the angst and yet somehow some people should never be allowed to risk a single thing, ever! just can’t be helped. Years of a trend down, yep down and down, no problem just chase it right. No matter how many seminars or books some will never get it and to buy high is just too hard no matter what the trend is right. But oh how simple to buy low no matter what the trend is right. The trend is the trend, AVB is in a trend right now and that is up, even if you don’t give a fig for what I say, do look back at my post re Jesse go long when you see a new high go short when you see a new low. Yes at some point in that low it will be a turn OK I get that, but your odds of getting it means (unless you are able to do some serious work) you should stay clear until you get a proper signal. NO this is not advice at all, nil, zippo, it’s just a pained cry, yes let's look at it that way.

Add some numbers say over the last 7 working days or lets say the last 50/60 million shares, add the buy price/vol and deduct the sell price/vol what are you left with and who has these @ what price, have a wonder down the days history even on a low vol day and see what you see, does no harm to look and think from your eyes.

Anyway just thought I would say something a little different as we have had a some posting of late which are not or have not been the norm for AVB, some a little too personal for me.

All just IMHO, or guess work or tea leaves and you must always DYOR!!! I know muffin

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.