FMG 2.02% $25.70 fortescue ltd

Good words! I never had luck with Small micro caps either. Top...

1. 8,088 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Good words! I never had luck with Small micro caps either. Top 200 is where the bulk of my incomes come from. HZN, PAB are the worst on my portfolio. Averaging out is also my strategy i would never buy in bulk. I would buy in succession ready to average down if it comes to worst. I am just lucky how I am still young and hungry to learn update myself on the market.

I got to say the emotions. Is possibly the biggest factor that drives a winner and loser. People at uni who notices that i trade (having my screen on charts reports etc during breaks) ask me "how i deal with a loss?" I just say "I lost because I didn't learn enough". There are also times when i decide today is the day to not trade, even if its a green day. Like @HSydney said "there is more to life then money" and a few others who have mentioned similar view points on HC. My uncle says trading is like gambling except you can predict the outcome. Ive seen alot of people at uni trying to get rich loosing out big etc....

@Acluded I wouldn't trust Bloomberg or any media resources on stocks. I never Believe it !! All these reports on Iron Ore dropping to 40 dollars or less by the end of the year!! Utter Garbage. If these top companies were right with their reports why aint they in journals? LOL I don't trust the numbers anyone gives me other then ASX and the company itself.

Eyes on the Greeks tonight! would Euro Butcher itself Yes! I wonder how America would react. Tomorrow is going to be interesting! I am not holding FMG overnight or any banks etc just a few blips and blabs.

Good Luck to All 2$ day is coming. Hopefully we are all in it!
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$25.70
Change
0.510(2.02%)
Mkt cap ! $79.12B
Open High Low Value Volume
$25.58 $25.78 $25.39 $142.5M 5.556M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 49920 $25.66

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$25.71 2818 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$25.73
  Change
0.510 ( 2.20 %)
Open High Low Volume
$25.57 $25.78 $25.39 738887
Last updated 15.59pm 28/03/2024 ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.