PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

Sorry to here that Snagger and I for one am not an I told you so...

1. 46,260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8498
    Sorry to here that Snagger and I for one am not an I told you so kind of person - as I have stated before I do have a couple of friends who have also lost big money on this stock - Probably the only thing I was trying to get across in my posts over the yaers since the 78c SPP and Irvine PFS . is IMO , T/A can save you money in the stock market - the news is in the price and the price is on the chart - The chart is a collective of all things and quite often tells you things that are different to what we read in ASX announcements and from director spruiking at general meetings - nothing stock specific to PLV - in fact I had been trying to warn the BRU , CDU and KAR punters of something being not quite right in those stocks when the Share price of has also fallen considerably after some very clear T/A sell signals.

Good luck to punters who think they may have some recourse from the recent cap raise - it would be ironic if any share holder action was the final catalyst for wiping out PLV

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.