FAR 1.23% 40.0¢ far limited

Purgatory

1. 5,670 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1106
    Hi Everyone,

I’m back from purgatory!

Thanks for your words of support through my trying time. Purgatory is a place where you can see what is going on in the real work but can’t interact with it. A bit like the FAR SP and the cappers that try to prevent it from moving. I think that 3 days is the longest period of not posting since becoming a member.

I’ll need to be careful with my future postings and try keep it aimed for an audience of children under 10. Those that observe our postings are keen to not offend their paying customers (those that pay to Advertise…. Advertisements we do our best to ignore….. yet occasionally click on by accident generating more revenue for HC). Not sure if it was the HC gods that were offended or whether I was reported by those not exactly friendly to FAR – so will “try” to not post with a target painted on me.

As to my posting style, my preference is to post articles relating to FAR followed by Articles on the oil industry in general. When those Articles are in short supply I do try to find some humour in comments or events as I think it’s important for there to be interest in our Forum and to have people want to come here and have interest in our Stock. If anyone finds a problem with that, bad luck as I’m not going to change my style (except maybe a more PG version as rated M is not allowed ).

As to those that think Hunting4Value is my wife, “he” would undoubtable find that funny! He’s a friend harking back to my high-school days and I finally managed to get him to make one post. Shame he doesn’t post more as he has held FAR a very long time and does research the stock a lot.

For me this has been a reminder that HC is here to make money, but so are we – so let’s hope we all make heaps.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.23%)
Mkt cap ! $36.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.0¢ 40.5¢ 40.0¢ $464.8K 1.155M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 119733 40.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.0¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
40.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 1.23 %)
Open High Low Volume
40.0¢ 40.5¢ 40.0¢ 68198
Last updated 14.47pm 28/03/2024 ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.