PRW 0.00% 0.1¢ proto resources & investments ltd

i worte them and asked, here is the full text and the answering....

1. 61 Posts.
    i worte them and asked, here is the full text and the answering.

I is not hiding you know?

Dear Manfred, You have not been robbed or deceived. Proto had to buy out the secured creditor and is now seeking re-quotation. However there is no formal update beyond this. Best regards, Andrew Mortimer Written by Michael Elsby Andrew MortimerChairmanSuperstructure International Pty Ltd Phone: +61 (0)2 9225 4012Direct: +61 2 9225 4002Fax: +61 (0)2 9221 8279Mobile: +61 (0)433 894 923 Office: Suite 56, Lvl 11, 88 Pitt St, Sydney NSW 2000Postal: PO Box R1870, Royal Exchange NSW 1225Email: [email protected]: http://superstructures.com.au/ DISCLAIMER: The content of this email, including any attachments, is confidential and may be privileged. The email is also for the personal use of the recipient(s) only. If you have received this email by mistake, please delete it and contact us. From: Manfred Watzl [mailto:[email protected]] Sent: Thursday, 13 November 2014 9:48 PM To: Info (Proto Resources) Subject: changes hello! I am Manfred Watzl Sonnenstr. 80 91564 Neuendettelsau Tel.: 09874 3179179 Fax: 09874 3179213 E – mail : [email protected] we did hear about changes in case of debts and creditor. something relevant new on a possible relisting or any dates therefore. and: are we robbed or seriously deceived? would be nice to have informations. thank you manfred watzl Hallo Herr Seybold! Ich hab einfach mal gfragt, das hier ist die Antwort. Sie werden wohl besser informiert sein als ich, ich wollt Ihnen das halt nicht vorenthalten, nachdem sie sich eingesetzt haben und so. Ich habs auch im WO reingestellt. Jedenfalls besser als blos is Gerede. Ich bin gespannt. Gruß mw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.