GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

Thats not a bad idea . If yr gunna spend yr hard earned bucks on...

1. 5,342 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1675
    Thats not a bad idea . If yr gunna spend yr hard earned bucks on a stock like this , its probably helpfull to understand the current state of play . Mr Li has disappointed a lot of people over the years , so 90% of posters on HC have probably done their shirt on this stock at one time or another , thus they all seem to hate GCN . Well if not hate seem to be obsessive in their following and criticism of every little move , almost like divorced husbands ...obsessing over their lost wives who have found better places to be . LOL

However in my book ...thats what creates the opportunity . Things change ...and as we often see, can do quite dramatically .

I think u could be right . This stock is "on the ropes" , yet the time mat be right for some of the deals and places they aspire to to come off .

Its all about about china , and its all about catching the insane tech wave thats happening right now .

cheers & very interested on what u might have to report IF u meet with this bloke Li

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.