SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

I don't now hold any SSN however I was once quite well endowed...

1. 347 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    I don't now hold any SSN however I was once quite well endowed and I still take an interest in the company with a view to future investment .

I haven't read this whole thread however I did read that ADR holders don't get to vote - I don't believe this to be correct, referring to Schedule 14A on page 23 of the Notice of AGM.

My recollection is that, according to the terms underwhich the ADRs are issued, the company can, at its option, accept or reject votes of ADR holders however it would be a brave Board that refused to accept them particularly given the weight of ADR holder numbers.

To help scuttle the LTIP my suggestion is that one or more of you send a short email to the top holders (be they Australian or US based - email addresses for CEOs are generally available) simply expressing a concern that the LTIP is not in the best interest of shareholders, and asking that they carefully consider their vote on the matter. I did it last time around but admittedly it's difficult to gauge the effect.

Good luck voting the LTIP down - it deserves to be.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.