THR 4.17% 2.3¢ thor energy plc

Annual result highlights... Molyhil -'solar power' to make...

1. 376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Annual result highlights...

Molyhil
    -'solar power' to make Molyhil financially viable..ha ha ha...except when it's rainy season!
    -'we hope to secure finance for project development in the near term.'...that old chestnut 'near term'....don't hold your breath...wish i had a share for every time i'd heard 'near term'...oh bugger i do...

there are only 3 'near term's in this rns..billing must be running low on 'near term's...

Pilot Mountain
    'We hope to be able to drill test a number of the Pilot Mountain targets in the near term.'...blah blah blah

Dundas
    'hopes to be in a position to drill test several promising targets.'...so Billing can get a dfs then sell to keep him in the manner he has become accustomed...

'The Directors are confident of continued progress across the Group in the coming year. We remain hopeful that we will secure finance for the Molyhil tungsten project, and believe our other projects put your company in a good position to add value in the near term.'

have i been in a coma and missed the 'continued progress'????

Billing, you are so full of sh!t your eyes are brown...

trouble is once you start to smell some of the sh!t, you start smelling all of the sh!t...MT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add THR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $4.236M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $1.071K 47.77K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 523762 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 326361 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
THR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.