1. Most Discussed
  2. Gainers & Losers
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Join HotCopper today

HotCopper is the largest stock market forum in Australia with over 250,000 registered members and more than 6,000 posts per day. Membership is FREE. Join now!

3. There is now a Managed funds topic. Enjoy.
MNC 0.4¢

price target

1. My short term price target is 0.097-0.10 cents...

2. Traders !

Don't forget that Canaccord has 19p price target 0.32 cents...

http://www.proactiveinvestors.com.au/companies/news/46802/metminco-progress-backed-by-canaccord-repeats-19p-price-target-46802.html

3. snicket

3,160 posts.

I'm not a trader and I haven't forgotten

4. Deano74

245 posts.

Us 'longterm holders' will hang in till the finale. Averaged down all the way to 1.7 and wont be selling till in the 20s at least. Like Tony Montana said "every dog has its day"

5. peaceAKKI

14,829 posts.

Charts just so damn sexy and treading quietly as it has my targets not as high as your 0.097-0.10 but we'll see what happens. The pennant flag had 0.062 target but the way it's now played with the bull flag projection lifts it to 0.07 but again i'll just play it as it comes.

GL to all plenty of gas left in the tank.

6. rich1612

2,385 posts.

Was about this time yesterday the sellers came in, will be interesting to see what happens this afternoon.

Some might not wish to hold over the weekend.

Time will tell...

7. peaceAKKI

14,829 posts.

Good thing is it's been very low volume today comparative to recent sessions so likely not many traders in the field gasping for an exit. We'll see

8. rich1612

2,385 posts.

a not very subtle 800k sell at 4.6 plonked on - get 'em while you can under 5c!.

9. peaceAKKI

14,829 posts.

It's still a good close and trend still rules the roost.

Again another attempt at breaking the flag and a higher price touched but failed to hold the ground before retreating albeit closing again at a higher price than the previous session.

Higher Highs Higher Lows = YUM

I was always a big fan of McLaren & he was adamant about three touches either side being breaking points.

Peace says Flag next week BANG :-)

HAGW all

10. HungHing

2,146 posts.

As I speak MNC on the LSE is up another 10% at 2.93p = 5c AUD.

Lets see where this finishes up on the LSE. A big monday for MNC here on ASX...looking forward to a great start to a new week.

11. reubes

64 posts.

Has MNC been generally been following on the LSE same as here each day?

12. Hans Brix

2,853 posts.

More or less they are in unison.

Like a dance.

Its nice to watch.

13. HungHing

2,146 posts.

i guess it gives you an indication...

14. mrblu

433 posts.

Great response from the LSE. Up almost 15% now with 30 mins to close equivalent of ~5.1c. Looking forward to what next week will bring.

15. Hans Brix

2,853 posts.

5c monday no problems.

Strong as a.. well..

A bull!

16. peaceAKKI

14,829 posts.

I see the big flag rising as winds set sail :-)

17. mrblu

433 posts.

Looks like we're going to gap up again.

18. snicket

3,160 posts.

Set up beautifully by London. Looks like our UK Chairman is doing a cracking job

19. bund1234

478 posts.

Not if you bought at 20 cents and above

DISCLAIMER:
Before making any financial decisions based on what you read, always consult an advisor or expert.

The HotCopper website is operated by Report Card Pty Ltd. Any information posted on the website has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs and as such, you should before acting on the information or advice, consider the appropriateness of the information or advice in relation to your objectives, financial situation or needs. Please be aware that any information posted on this site should not be considered to be financial product advice.

From time to time comments aimed at manipulating other investors may appear on these forums. Posters may post overly optimistic or pessimistic comments on particular stocks, in an attempt to influence other investors. It is not possible for management to moderate all posts so some misleading and inaccurate posts may still appear on these forums. If you do have serious concerns with a post or posts you should report a Terms of Use Violation (TOU) on the link above. Unless specifically stated persons posting on this site are NOT investment advisors and do NOT hold the necessary licence, or have any formal training, to give investment advice.

^