AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

I would like to you have a go at answering these Tyler. You can...

1. 1,956 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 602
    I would like to you have a go at answering these Tyler. You can sit there day in day out for over 2 years down ramping and baiting this one stock. Please get just a little serious and answer just one of these.
    I would like to know your views on the following:
    - How many days have SMM and AVQ been granted to speak in the upcoming appeal?
    - Was the uplifting of the injunction a sign of things to come in the appeal?
    - How many judges were on the injunction hearing board?
    - Are the same judges on the appeals board as the injunction hearing board?
    - Do you think the appeals judges would request SMM provide security/title for a future compensation claim by AVQ if they wished to proceed with an appeal and if it was granted (which we now know it was) therefore you think a title has been provided as security?
    - How many years do AVQ have to make a claim for the compensation?
    - Is the support by Solomon Islanders in SI growing for AVQ & SMM? Growing for AVQ and decreasing for SMM? Decreasing for AVQ increasing for SMM? or decreasing for both?
    - Do you think there is a threat SMM may lose some of their tenements? and Any chance AVQ could pick them up?
    - It seems clear from the win in the high court that AVQ and landowners are tight hence we should expect a statement from the SI government showing their support for Axiom KB?
    - Do you think there will be some big names added to the AVQ team/board soon?
    - You think there is your standard CR coming like in the past or will it be big players, off takers, JV partners etc being part of the mining and wanting a slice of the pie somehow. How would you accommodate for them? Sometimes, you don’t need to issue shares, notes for money, there are other ways, ie there is a lot of miners and equipment without work in the south pacific, if I was running such a company I would offer AVQ all my men/women, resources/equipment in exchange for continuous work security. Do you see such options working?

Further to my questions:

- Do you think AVQ would be talking to off take partners from China?

- Do you think that is the best market to approach? i.e. Chinese are buying up nickel which is used for their military, you know the Chinese, anything for the military they just...

- I hope AVQ gets invited to the Mines and Money (London) it will open up more doors (I think they should with such a big resource under their belt)

- What chance is there Axiom cloud break the world record in mining a tenement from getting a mining license to first shipment? Well under 1 year may be a record right??

- If you had to compare AVQ to current mining giants at their beginnings, which road do you think AVQ is heading down? RIO, BHP or the likes?
    Last edited by slasha: 19/12/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.