AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Market today going gangbusters...up 102 points so far today....

1. 2,365 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    Market today going gangbusters...up 102 points so far today.
    That and our better SP and market depth makes for a nice change.

Also what wouldn't hurt the SP is the info in the RCR report out today in regards to other matters:

1) Funding for Isabel drilling..."Progressive funding (with emphasis on loans from potential customers, World Bank etc rather than equity) to fund the pre-production activities will need to be sourced."
    2) West Guadalcanal drill results..."Drilling will continue into 1Q15. The location has the right credentials - it is on a similar structure to St Barbara’s (ASX:SBM) Gold Ridge operation in the East part of Guadalcanal, which is based on a 2.06 Moz gold resource. AVQ has defined a 1.5km long mineralised zone in the East of the Taho prospect. This is the first time the epithermal targets of this project will have been drill tested. First drill results are due for release before the end of December 2014."
    3) Reason for share price fall since High Court ruling..."In September AVQ confirmed majority ownership of a world class nickel asset with a low capex route to near term production. Initial market
    enthusiasm has waned in the past three months due to easing of nickel and DSO prices and Sumitomo’s desperate bid to appeal the court judgement regarding ownership of Isabel, which unfortunately is confusing the issue. Hence we now see the AVQ share price lower than it was pre court judgement."

4) What they see in the short term..."Nevertheless, we see this as an excellent buying opportunity since we expect a near term recovery in nickel and DSO prices and also expect Sumitomo’s appeal to be
    thrown out."

5) How they see the Isabel lease in comparison to other laterite deposits..."5ur...(typo I think ..should be "Our") valuation of A$0.057/share (range A$0.024-A$0.084) is supported by the valuation of an existing DSO producer (PSE:NIKL) whose share price has remained strong, belying market gloom."

That should provide fodder for those who have no interest in seeing the SP increase. Can't wait for the sarcasm, cynicism and baiting to begin.

Cheers.
    (Not a pump, just showing info out there in the market place...I didn't make this up myself)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.