ATH 25.0% 0.5¢ alterity therapeutics limited

pivalde • 1 hour 33 minutes ago 4 users liked this posts users...

1. 1,847 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    pivalde • 1 hour 33 minutes ago
    Masters's talk
    He explained different pools of Abeta (unpublished data of Roberts and Ryan) and told ( I think to to Big Pharma) that PBT2 is the only of the developed drugs targetting the toxic abeta oligomers by inhibiting their formation and promoting their clearance and so in the end reducing hippocampal atrophy ( only trend) and improving cognition (Euro study)

PBT2 seems to have effect on total Abeta (as was the hypothesis in the Imagine study), best effect if Abeta in brain is on very high level. By using historical data ( published about the best drug Bapi reperted to lower Abeta) Masters demonstrates that PBT2 was better than that even in this respect. So PBT2 could have some effect also on a bigger pool of abeta and not only the oligomers (but the most important in AD). But when Bapi does not target the oligomers (only few % of the total Abeta) there is no help in cognition.

The table of the hippocampus atrophy demonstrates well how the mean atrophy rate in treated is smaller than that of placebo but that the numbers are too small for statistical significance (placebo population). It is evident that genetics has a role both in developing brain atrophy and also when trying to slow down it by a drug, but these numbers were too small for these analyses.

Now when Masters is a consultant of both Lilly and Prana, I would think that there will be some consultations about co-operation aswell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $26.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $27.94K 6.050M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
47 58163299 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 57489001 48
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ 20524121
Last updated 15.46pm 28/03/2024 ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.