LYC 2.89% $5.69 lynas rare earths limited

Thanks JFI, As expected, a decent and an honest man who does not...

1. 1,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 433
    Thanks JFI,
    As expected, a decent and an honest man who does not want to get involved in this kind of nonsense debate.

I do recall you saying to Holygrail (not hotgrail), Something must have upset Sydney and she is angry.
    I do not want to be involved.

If you click on Holygrail 's previous posts , nothing would be displayed as expected.

Now back to Lynas:
    The capital raising was designed to secure funds for short term ($83m) and medium term ($66m by September 2015). The refinance has removed a big hurdle and the uncertainty about the financial stability of the company. The market will re-rate Lynas and we have seen evidence of that from Bikemad's post of his broker BBY with a buy rate. This will be reflected in the share price.

September quarter production report will be interesting to read, but there are evidences from recent company announcement that it will be higher than the previous quarter.

I bet on December quarter report as the catalyst for the share price and if the company starts to show positive cashflow with hopefully increase in rare earth price, we will be laughing.

December and Xmas rally may coincide with recovery in the share price.

At these very low share price, it is a no brainer at least for me to accumulate. I may have jumped early in the 80s with a big buy of 2.19m yesterday, but that was to maximise my entitlements . I also bought today as well.

My plan is to take all my entitlements.
    I will keep topping up every time it creeps lower.

The share price goes through peaks and troughs and my intention is to sell at least half of my shares when the share price increase by 50% to 100% of my average price and re-buy at the troughs more shares from the profits made.

I have managed in 4 months to grow my LYC holdings and that is my strategy as long as there is high volatility in Lynas share price.
    The time where there is stability in the share price and positive cashflow, this will be the time to park all the shares in the long term portofolio and move to another stock which is always in my mind (Paladin).

I wish you , myself and all Lynas holders good luck.

These are my opinions and thoughts, not an investment advice.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.69
Change
0.160(2.89%)
Mkt cap ! $5.318B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.51 $5.72 $5.51 $34.50M 6.126M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 169 $5.66

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.70 11000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$5.70
  Change
0.160 ( 3.08 %)
Open High Low Volume
$5.55 $5.72 $5.53 1881896
Last updated 15.59pm 29/03/2024 ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.