STO 0.65% $7.75 santos limited

pear-this is a serious inquiry-sure you go on about renewable...

1. 5,760 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    pear-this is a serious inquiry-sure you go on about renewable energy,so i presume you are concerned about the environment,which is great-so am i.
    the problem is we have had an issue just recently,where a dam created to hold the brine from fracking CSG ,actually burst and flooded a farmers property. apparently,the water was treated via osmosis partially for salt,but not heavy metals,because the company does not want to publicize the results.
    now we have a newly elected premier doing photo stunts at GLNG,ranting-jobs,jobs,jobs,-but really meaning "save our proverbial with royalties"
    have you ever considered how much of a degradation/depletion to our underground aquifers CSG could be causing,and the damage caused is "forever".
    just remember that research from CSIRO should be considered bias,as it is allegedly,a "bought" organisation,with most scientists/researchers happy to say anything for a reliable,over inflated, pay packet.

i suppose it"s akin to selling your soul to the devil-if ausland was a quarry relying on IO to get us through in the past and that has gone pear shaped,let"s now go for gold and turn our precious land into a toxic waste dump.
    you concentrate on nonsense with the CO2 emissions banner,but you miss the real point of pollution by a very long way.

cheers crazypunter

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.75
Change
0.050(0.65%)
Mkt cap ! $25.17B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.76 $7.78 $7.71 $84.56M 10.91M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4 $7.71

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.77 7442 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$7.74
  Change
0.050 ( 0.44 %)
Open High Low Volume
$7.76 $7.78 $7.71 1621193
Last updated 15.59pm 29/03/2024 ?
STO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.