These stories have been circulating for years looks like there...

1. 33,065 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    These stories have been circulating for years looks like there is a lot of truth in them.

Scotland Yard handed dossier on alleged paedophile ring linked to murder claims

AM
    By Europe correspondent Barbara Miller
    Posted 24 minutes agoMon 22 Dec 2014, 9:56am
    PHOTO: Scotland Yard is investigating claims of an alleged paedophile ring involving 22 high-profile figures, including current UK politicians.(Suzanne Plunkett: Reuters)
    RELATED STORY: High-level paedophile ring may be linked to boys' murders, teenager's disappearance
    MAP: United Kingdom
    Scotland Yard has been handed a dossier containing allegations that more than 20 high-profile figures, including serving UK Members of Parliament, were involved in a paedophile ring in the 1970s, 80s and 90s.
    John Mann, a Labour MP, has handed to police information relating to 22 high-ranking figures he thinks should be investigated.
    AUDIO: Listen to Barbara Miller's report(AM)
    "Some of the names I've seen are stunning, but some of the sources giving the names are highly, highly credible," Mr Mann told the ABC.
    "Some of them are still in Parliament - a bit less than half of them are still alive, so we talk about people who could be prosecuted. That, I think, will happen with some of these people.
    "I would be disconcerted and amazed if some of them were not arrested, were not charged and put in front of the courts, because in some of the cases, the evidence looks very, very strong indeed."
    UK police are currently investigating allegations relating to the existence of the high-profile abuse ring, and claims that the ring was responsible for the murders of three underage boys.
    No definite link has been established, but in the course of their investigations into the three alleged murders, police have spoken again to the family of Martin Allen, the 15-year-old son of an Australian High Commission driver in London who disappeared in 1979.
    "I haven't seen anything specific on that, but I have seen things in relation to and specific allegations about murders related to this and, in my view, they're credible enough for a number of suspicious deaths and disappearances to be fully reinvestigated," Mr Mann said.
    Mr Mann expressed concern over the nature of recent high-profile abuse cases such as that of Rolf Harris, saying people in prominent positions must be subject to the full weight of law.
    "As we saw with high-profile celebrities such as Jimmy Savile and Rolf Harris and others, there were people with suspicions in the past. Those suspicions were not put sufficiently coherently to the police," he said.
    "When it comes to prominent people and politicians, we need to ensure that where people are guilty, that justice is served."
    Whatever the outcome of investigations, Britain will have to explain why allegations of sexual abuse were not taken more seriously at the time.
    From other news sites:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-12-...ed-dossier-on-alleged-paedophile-ring/5982308

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.