Not only do they deserve higher pay what ever is deemed by...

1. 10,432 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    Not only do they deserve higher pay what ever is deemed by FairWork but they deserve more respect by not only they public they serve but from the politicians who are at war with the Unions who represent their workers imo. david Davis looks an ok guy but for some reason he did not show any courage or respect when dealing with the Ambos representative. Its not always about the money and David Davis & LNP displayed continual disrespect of the work the Ambos do and could not show any interest to put his case against the high demands the Union was making. Why do we need to put up with the Lnp to continue this ongoing war against the Union and its members without explaining that the state could not-simply afford what they were demanding?
    The MFB imo are being paid enough for the little work they do and far too much compared to the SES volunteers and CFA members and where is the Lnp showing any support or thanks to these fine volunteers when the ALP & union want to monopolise the fire business. Now the LNP introduced a new levy on all property owners which i believe is now raising more than the levy on Insurance Premiums of 84% on premiums previously and additionally now some property owners are paying 30% of their rates as the fire levy.

A commercial property in camberwell melb gets charged a Fire Levy of $3546 out of total rates of $10,500 and if they make an error or false alarm they are required to pay $several thousand in penalty ontop of the annual charge plus a rather high Fire Hose water rate. So how much was the LNP new fire levy & penalties really collecting from property owners i wonder despite the LNP claiming to be the lower taxing party?
    The LNP increased water charges and de-privatised the water companies by transferring the water charge to the property owner & thus became a charge against the landlord owner instead of the tenant.

Imo The LNP proved they were just as bad as the ALP are going to be for Victoria now because the LNP changed the laws to require Real Estate Agents to become spies for the Councils where properties were occupied by more than 3 people they are illegal unless approved by councils. So tell me the LNP are interested in housing the poor when they give Councils the power to act like the Gestapo and work against the ability of landlords to evict non paying customers with all the red tape they brought in during their term. I could go on... But imo both ALP & LNP MP's are as bad as each other refer NSW ICAC as example.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.