PER 2.47% 8.3¢ percheron therapeutics limited

ORPHAN/RARE DRUGS I believe we are in the space mentioned below...

1. 4,073 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1817
    ORPHAN/RARE DRUGS

I believe we are in the space mentioned below going to be worth $176 BILLION by 2020

Is there any wonder there are over a dozen pharmas knocking on our door.

Orphan Drug Report says that orphan drug sales will make up 19% of prescription drug sales by 2020, totaling about $176 billion.

The cost per orphan drug per patient is six times that of non-orphan drugs.

There doesn’t seem to be much slowing drug companies’ rush to develop these agents,

http://www.managedcaremag.com/blog/orphan-drugs-account-19-sales-2020

ALSO

These guys are into the ORPHAN/RARE DRUG MARKET and on the look out ( Who Knows )

March 30, 2015
    Horizon makes $1.1-billion rare-disease push

http://www.mmm-online.com/horizon-makes-11-billion-rare-disease-push/article/406214/

Horizon CEO Timothy Walbert said in a statement that the transaction also gives Horizon the ability to “expand the existing infrastructure of our orphan disease business.” Treatments for arthritis pain and inflammatory diseases comprise the bulk of Horizon's drug portfolio, and the company said it will continue to aggressively acquire more companies.

Expansion into rare diseases is a strategy that is becoming increasingly common throughout the larger pharmaceutical industry

Recent developments, like those in the emergent class of PCSK9 cholesterol medications, show that starting with a rare-disease audience does not limit a drug's potential. Players including Amgen, Sanofi and Pfizer have pharmaceutical benefits managers worried about the success of these cholesterol-lowering drugs because — although they are initially being considered for patients suffering from a rare, genetic disease in which cholesterol is not removed from the blood — they may also be effective for a larger set of patients, including those who cannot tolerate statins

The MAJORS are worried that orphan status, may also be effective for a larger set of patients

Now i am not saying that Horizon are actually looking at us but just look @ the orphan marketplace

and

where do we sit

EXACTLY

IN that $176Billion projected market place somewhere.

I say again no wonder there are MULTIPLE PHARMAS knocking on our door.

Oh and by the way ( to the doomsayers ) i am aware that we have not registered for orphan status at this moment in time but if you have done your dd and spoken to the powers that be, this would be a mere formality.

TICK TOCK

As they say

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
0.002(2.47%)
Mkt cap ! $74.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.0¢ 8.2¢ $9.57K 112.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 124862 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 11000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.2¢
  Change
0.002 ( 0.86 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.2¢ 8.3¢ 8.2¢ 31700
Last updated 15.55pm 28/03/2024 ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.