CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Hoots, This is a system that it took me a long time to develop...

1. 8,639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7392
    Hoots,

This is a system that it took me a long time to develop and does not give a lot of signals, and when it does it's usually on 3 or 4 companies at once. It's basically a take off system. We zoom upwards very soon or the sideways pattern starts to negate it.
    Not getting down to the low of support, ie $1.29 is a positive indicator for success, the lower the pricegoes prior to take off, usually the poorer the performance. If this had gone to say $1.25 and headed up from there, it is a much less reliable signal than something that just gets into the zone of support. I have a small initial position 5000 that gets added to with price rise. From the support level we had a 6 day rise to the $1.95 point, then a 13 pullback to support, another crucial part of the strategy. The 8-9 days down of the last small move is also important. Obviously a combination of factors, that when all put together makes sense.
    If it closes above yesterday's high, I will add in the closing auction, initial buy was going above the previous day's high.

It doesn't mean I like management or the announcements or theaboeJORK statements or anything else for that matter, as far as I'm concerned the sooner OW change management the better.

I had short term signals a couple of years ago on TGR and SHV, both looked dodgy at the time, took the signal added on the way up made plenty. Actually sold out of SHV way too soon on way up.

As you know, you don't have to like anything about a company for a good T/A signal to pay off.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.