LIN 4.17% 11.5¢ lindian resources limited

Thanks for the trouble you've gone to. Think I might actually...

1. 8,527 Posts.
    Thanks for the trouble you've gone to. Think I might actually only have enough for one bottle of lemonade. WHY did I go near this - having been to the Phillipines quite often in the past - and seen the machinations of the rich advserely affecting the permanent poor, up the layers of what they term "Bureaocracy".. (Philippines is NOT the Manila Hotel ). More typically (sadly) - the rubish dump eople have to live on a few k's up the road. A very sad thing I agree. Such wonderful people. Smiles - not just in adveristy - but in the face of dire poverty - even borderline starvation.

I would ask - where are ASIC in such instances - whereby so many companies, speaking generally here, with overseas assets listed and publicised here - which we buy into - in good faith - seem to not be required to meet certain ASIC requirements as time progresses.

And, worst of all - seems that shareholders, buying in good faith on what they're told at the time, (speaking generally with regard to this and so many companies) are left high and dry - what, company officers uncontactable? - and we are what - left for dead - to wonder and guess. What, via some crystal ball? Phones unanswered?

Disgraceful, really. If this is totally a Filipino problem - why can't ASIC send officers over there - wherever "there" is - and investigate THEIR excuses and seemingly (changed since listing) new rules and regulations - fight our cause - protect Aussie shareholders! investigate! - whatever the listed companies - see what's really happening with these overseas regulators who change rules at the drop of a hat - it seems - so conveniently. The too hard basket for ASIC - that's why!

We buy. Fine.
    We ask questions! Verboten!

Grin and bear it. Or like it or lump it. What totall naive and gullible mugs we can be.

There goes a holiday we could have had, I feel. Gee, thanks people!

If they don't measure up - why are they still allowed to be listed - these companies?
    Last edited by iron mike: 20/09/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $132.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 11.0¢ $109.7K 942.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 401874 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 140616 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 4.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 11.0¢ 1004234
Last updated 15.59pm 29/03/2024 ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.