PLS 2.13% $3.83 pilbara minerals limited

Onwards & Upwards

1. 3,149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 942
    After leaving a message with the company secretary this afternoon I was more than impressed when a while later Niel Biddle himself called me to discuss the several questions I had as well as the current trend in SP. Takeaways are:

Mining Approvals for Tabba Tabba – For final approvals to be granted, PLS have been dealing with three government bodies including Water & River; Environment as well as Mining. The time to get the approvals has been slightly longer than anticipated due to said government agencies requesting additional information, which has been provided to them in full. Management will be meeting with them over the next few days. In speaking with Neil about this, he is confident that approval will be received in due course and this will be sooner rather than later.

The Tabba Tabba Mining Rig – I was greatly relieved to hear that all modules for the mining rig have been completed and are ready to go. Remaining work is for the wiring and plumbing which is currently being undertaken. Upon receipt of approval the rig could be at Tabba Tabba within days. Further to that, assuming that permissions can be obtained in due course we are still on track to commence mining this quarter. You Beauty!!!!!

Pilgangoora Drilling Campaign – The campaign at Pili has been running for a total of three weeks now and whilst Niel was limited in what he could say, he was able to confirm that there some “VERY ROBUST” intersections and he is extremely confident about a very successful mining campaign.

In general Niel is extremely confident about the future of PLS and very excited about Pilgangoora. At my suggestion that the current SP represents a great bargain he was very quick to agree and confirm that the current SP does not truly reflect the value of the company. He was also open to me sharing what we had discussed here on HC.

Oh! And one last thing. It was confirmed that announcement(s) will be made next week. I am more confident than ever and will be dusting off my dyson for another round of hoovering tomorrow. Hopefully there are some more weak hands that will make my job easier.  Hoping to hit the 5 million mark.

For those with questions or concerned about the current SP give Niel a call. He made a point that he returns every single call that he receives. Top class management all the way. Go PLS!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.83
Change
0.080(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $11.52B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.90 $3.91 $3.83 $93.71M 24.26M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 35051 $3.82

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.84 6400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$3.84
  Change
0.080 ( 2.50 %)
Open High Low Volume
$3.91 $3.92 $3.83 7472288
Last updated 15.59pm 29/03/2024 ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.