Misty, I wasn't saying exorcism is "the casting out of demons"...

1. 1,921 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Misty,
    I wasn't saying exorcism is "the casting out of demons" but the Biblical practice is called "casting out of demons". Exorcism is practiced in every religion and is also used by the Roman Catholic church.
    Exorcism is not by the power of the Holy Spirit through the name of Christ but through the power of a greater evil spirit who takes command.

Ephesians 6:12
    For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

There is a structure of evil forces in the world with ranking just like an army and they work together as under command.

Matthew 12: ....Jesus taught...
    43"Now when the unclean spirit goes out of a man, it passes through waterless places seeking rest, and does not find it. 44"Then it says, 'I will return to my house from which I came'; and when it comes, it finds it unoccupied, swept, and put in order. 45"Then it goes and takes along with it seven other spirits more wicked than itself, and they go in and live there; and the last state of that man becomes worse than the first. That is the way it will also be with this evil generation."

Therefore a person who has been "delivered" must fill his house with the Holy Spirit otherwise his state will become worse.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.