WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Hi Amulet - and that is only using OBJ's non-powered magnetic...

1. 3,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1021
    Hi Amulet - and that is only using OBJ's non-powered magnetic micro-array technology!

'While the PDA with P&G is currently limited to OBJ's non-powered magnetic micro-array technology, discussions to potentially expand P&G's access to OBJ's other technologies are currently under discussion.' - OBJ
    http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20140428/pdf/42p6pc8kcvnv42.pdf

I wonder if the Annual Report may provide an update on this front, as it has now been 5 months since the last update? We may indeed end up with alot more than 8 products.

'P&G and OBJ have been working together under a JDA since 2011 with the shared goal of creating breakthrough innovation that provides meaningful benefits for consumers. The signing of the PDA, agreed Licensing Terms and initial product development plans is the culmination of a 3 year development and testing program conducted under the JDA, involving a number of P&G's international brand teams.' - P&G

Something tells me that the market is yet to fully digest and understand the ramifications of the above OBJ & P&G statements!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.