AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Thanks hH it's a little bit of balance......but. I despair at...

1. 11,719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 575
    Thanks hH it's a little bit of balance......but.

I despair at the way we in the West, mostly US like to get our info. Take China, no matter how little you know, you do know it is very big right, say 1.3 billion at last count.

Well this talking head on a US news flow this morning is giving the entire USA market a run down on China “right now!” Jezzz this chick has just finished with a fruit man down the road and a waitress who both confirmed that the place is in trouble. The fruit man has lost in the markets and the waitress see’s big problem’s…she then throws it back to the studio. Where…. GET THIS!! 5 heads take those comments and bash it about between them all about that report! as if it has some massive back grounded investigative research has been done with figures backing it all, but no that is all the content anyone has, the fruit man and the waitress, enough for the whole of China. I would like to ask the local Garbo in upper state NY about what he thinks of Yellen’s efforts! and then get all 5 heads talking about that!

Do we not know we have 6 Tier 5 cities with 169mil housholds and 4 trill income value, then Tier 4,3,2,, etc even Tier 1 has 16mil households and 1 trill income value. And what about the rest of China, perhaps our two in depth investigators was enough. And it’s always that way it seems, just a stupid simplistic grab. I would expect more, but so what, lets go find the only two folk who speak English in the street below and put it up in lights in the good old USA. And then a poster walking past a TV see’s the in depth report and we could get it on here too.

Whew, I should calm down eh, thing is China has a massive task to stop all that crap sent to Wal-Mart’s so the rest of the world could live cheap off China’s exported deflation and benefit massively, no they have to get on and build a sustainable nation, with roads, rail buildings and all that goes with it.

They have done exactly what the IMF asked, make an open stock market, lower the value of currency, lower interest rates and free up the market, they are doing all this and much more, expect “stuff” to go wrong but they will sort it IMHO.

Good luck to them I say and we will help with AVB's top quality copper! but give it more than a few days

As always dyor (dyor seems very appropriate)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.