QFX 0.00% 0.1¢ quickflix limited

Yes it is. [ATTACH] "Katoom your calls on the subsriber numbers...

1. 4,600 Posts.
    Yes it is.

QFX LOSES.jpg

"Katoom your calls on the subsriber numbers must be way of because:

100,000 customers x $10 per month x 12 = 12 milion a year? they have 18m revenue.........."

Please read my post again I never stated QFX had 100,000 subscribers, check the definition between paying customers and paying subscribers.

QFX has three revenue streams, unfortunately for all of us they combine that quarterly data into one very ambiguous number which QFX likes to refer to as paying customers instead of reporting each revenue stream separately as they should.

There is no reason to do this other than hide the actual subscriber numbers from investors and the market.

Paying customers number can consist of anything from a subscription payment to a single $3 PPV purchase. That's what makes it so ambiguous and almost as useless as FB likes as a measure of company organic growth.

NFLX financial reporting of revenue is far more detailed, plus they provide future forecasts. They separate each revenue stream as well as provide a combined number, because unlike QFX they have nothing to hide.

Kat.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.