LYC 2.89% $5.69 lynas rare earths limited

lol ausheds : "Lol imho, can only suggest a little less jibber...

1. 5,436 Posts.
    lol ausheds :
    "Lol imho, can only suggest a little less jibber jabber .."
    Is this your defense to put others down with the hope of readers believe in you ? Track record/predictions that came true speak louder than words.

We have both been active posters in the LYC forum for years on end .I turned towards the negative POV when promises were not delivered.Sp dropped from $2.40 to 4c.I sold my LYC at 30c and ,who knows what have been doing?

Can you enlighten us on the Lynas MIX ,and put your emphases on the main problem of COP against the price of REE.
    The price of NdPr would have to rise substantially to make up for the loss that is incurred to produce the bulk of LREE in the mix . Lynas cannot just produce the desired NdPr on its own. One cannot hide that fact under carpet.

Yes, Japan may demand NdPr from lynas. TRUE ,FACT.
    The Japanese debtors want something back in return for keeping lynas alive.

Dysprosium would remain the better choice if NdPr price rises and become uneconomical .
    The supply of Dysprosium is limited and that is the main reason why NdPr is being taken into consideration.
    I don t understand why you insist to focus on DYSPROSIUM instead of the real issues/problems that Lynas is facing.
    Distracting the attention of the readers for another day won t work.

The SP will tell me who put money where mouth is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.69
Change
0.160(2.89%)
Mkt cap ! $5.318B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.51 $5.72 $5.51 $34.45M 6.117M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 75089 $5.68

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.70 63441 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$5.70
  Change
0.160 ( 3.08 %)
Open High Low Volume
$5.55 $5.72 $5.53 1881896
Last updated 15.59pm 28/03/2024 ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.