EE1 6.67% 1.4¢ earths energy limited

Stop stressing about the NB cost per KG. The markets have been...

1. 152 Posts.
    Stop stressing about the NB cost per KG. The markets have been volatile and commodities have n=been hammered over the last year. the NB price per KG has been one of the top 3 most stable prices over the last 20 years. everything is down especially Junior Mining stocks, as expected. we are 2 years from mining , the metals will settle and move forward as the world demand grows. Chinese Iron and steel was up in dec and in 24 months , we will have long forgotten the tough ride here. The DFS will include $40 NB price I assume as they should. look at the 20 year chart. Niobium is still in the USA and Europe, the top 5 most critical metal on the Strategic Metal list. so no worries dont be the PANIC retail investor is see everywhere LOL
    I am buying Oil Futures tomorrow for Dec strike prices from $37 to $44 $$
    World growth for Niobium is steady and there is NO substitute, Niocorp just secured over $11 million in an Oversubscribed private placement again, ( Not that I am a shareholder anymore) as the CAPEX to build that mine is almost 1 Billion, Cradle is under 200 million. I'll put and keep my $ here with CXX.
    Oh ,by the way, thanks for the cheap shares for those of you have panicked under the pressure of the recent markets

The Blairman

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EE1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $7.419M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $1.104K 75.32K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 446255 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 315980 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EE1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.