TRI 0.00% 2.9¢ trivarx ltd

News: Triumph Tin to divest asset

1. Triumph Tin (ASX:TRI) has been granted an ASX trading halt relating to the divestment of an asset.

The halt will last until the earlier of the announcement being made or the start of trading on Thursday, 18 September 2014.

Triumph had in August elected not to continue pursuing opportunities in Myanmar and to focus on its ongoing activities in Brazil.

The company has also recently announced the acquisition of the Arapua Fertilizer Project and Capela Potash Project in Brazil.

Arapua is composed of eight mineral properties with exploration licenses granted and covering a total area of 14,946 hectares.

At the Arapua block, notable grades from historical grab samples ranged from 5% to 22.8% P2O5.

Capela comprises six exploration licenses over approximately 11,212 hectares, located approximately 13 kilometres north of Vale´s Taquari Vassouras Potash mine which is the only potash mine currently operating in Brazil.

Brazil is the one of the fastest growing economies in the world and is a mining friendly country with a tremendous appetite for fertiliser.

Increased fertiliser use is vital to maintaining Brazil´s status as a global agricultural giant and the country is already the world´s 4th largest fertiliser consumer.

Proactive Investors Australia is the market leader in producing news, articles and research reports on ASX “Small and Mid-cap” stocks with distribution in Australia, UK, North America and Hong Kong / China.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.816M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 174756 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 74032 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.