TCM 0.00% 0.3¢ tiaro coal limited

Tiaro Coal (ASX:TCM) has been granted a trading halt by the ASX...

1. Tiaro Coal (ASX:TCM) has been granted a trading halt by the ASX pending details of a capital raising.

TCM's shares have been placed in pre-open.

The company has been progressing plans to develop the coking-PCI coal mine in Queensland with its T9 West Project Pre-Feasibility Study now at the mine planning and economic analysis stage.

Data from two recent exploration programs have been interpreted and inputted into an updated geological model.

These consist of four open holes and one core hole as well as three large diameter drill holes that have confirmed coking coal properties for seams in the upper target sequence.

Xenith Consulting, who previously completed a review of the T9 West Area and prepared an Initial Mine Plan, will undertake these sections of the PFS.

T9 West currently has a total Resource of 87 million tonnes. In addition, a conceptual 200Mt to 300Mt Exploration Target has been estimated for the greater T9 – Shady Camp area located within Paragon Coal’s EPC 956 and EPC 957.

Tiaro holds a 47.6% interest in Paragon Coal. China Qinfa Group and ICP Ltd hold 40.5% and 11.9% of Paragon.

The PFS is scheduled to be at completed by the end of 2014 at which stage Tiaro will be seeking funding to enable the T9 West Project to advance to Feasibility and Environmental Impact Study stage.

The halt will remain in place until the opening of trade on Wednesday 24th September 2014, or earlier of an announcement is made to the market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TCM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.