NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

News: Nkwe Platinum queried on share price rise

1. Nkwe Platinum (ASX:NKP) has been queried on a rise in share price by the ASX from a close of $0.074 on Thursday 13 November 2014 to an intra-day high of $0.099 today.

The company said it or its directors were not aware of any event or information that would explain the recent movements in price and volume of its securities.

Recently, Nkwe Platinum said it planned to advance its Garatau, De Kom and Hoepakranz projects in South Africa, where it holds a valid Mining Right and has completed a Bankable Feasability Study, towards production.

A final environmental impact assessment report was submitted to the Department of Environmental Affairs and a decision on the integrated environmental authorisation and waste management license is awaited.

The Project of 5,312.9 ha in surface area is situated immediately down-dip from the Modikwa Mine of Anglo American Platinum and the Marula Mine of Impala Platinum.

Of note, not far away is the Bokoni platinum mine and six ferrochrome mines.

It held $5.36 million cash at the end of the September quarter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.