AJX 8.33% 1.3¢ alexium international group limited

News: Alexium International appoints Craig Metz to the board

1. Alexium International Group (ASX:AJX, AX:AJX, OTCQX:AXXIY) has appointed Craig Metz to the board as an independent non-executive director from December 1st 2014 based in the U.S.

Metz brings extensive experience and is a partner in the Washington, D.C., Office of Nelson Mullins Riley and Scarborough LLP, and has 27 years of experience in the areas of Legislative and Regulatory Affairs at a Federal Level.

Metz served as the Chief of Staff to the late Congressman Floyd Spence (R-SC) during his Chairmanship of the House Armed Services Committee, from 1995-2001, and as a Legislative Coordinator for the Chairman on the Professional Staff of the Committee.

Nicholas Clark, CEO and executive director of Alexium, commented: “I am delighted to be working alongside Craig on the Board.

"Craig brings years of experience and knowledge not only to the Board but to the company holistically.

"As we continue to grow and secure our place in the United States Market, I am glad that we have such a high caliber individual at Alexium."

Nicholas Clark meets key Washington legislators

Recently Clark travelled to Washington to educate legislators and regulators about the innovative and environmentally friendly flame retardant applications being developed by Alexium.

The trip follows on from visits to Alexium’s Greer, SC, facility by Senator Lindsay Graham (R-SC) and Congressman Trey Gowdy (R-SC), both of whom saw demonstrations of Alexium’s innovative products.

Significantly, the Consumer Products Safety Commission are now aware that there is a safe, environmentally friendly, cost effective and performance enhancing flame retardant available in the U.S. to replace bromine based products.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $8.596M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $2.69K 220K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1324544 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 588299 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.59pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.