BPH 0.00% 2.1¢ bph energy ltd

Hi all, Posted on BUY. BPH and MMR as a warning to fellow HC...

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Hi all,

Posted on BUY. BPH and MMR as a warning to fellow HC readers.

I was wondering when they may try and bring out the old PEP11 chestnut. It normally takes a few years to let a good ruse be forgotten before they suck in a whole new batch of uniformed players. I guess all things are moving quicker these days.

I was a former holder of BUY and by tragic default BPH all I will say is please make sure you do your own full and due diligence before risking your over taxed difficult to make investing dollars. Make sure you read all the history on this one.

David Breeze can certainly talk the talk I am still holding a note for 5,314,626 fully paid shares of unlisted Molecular Discovery Systems granted in January 2010 one of his previous promises of great untold future wealth.

I shall not comment further on this other than to say IMHO there are safer places for your money: Argentine or Zimbabwe bonds perhaps: You have been warned.

Cheers and very best regards: Andy

Hers what a poster had to say about PEP11 last time around: DJ_20:

There is a number of geological reasons that STO let go of the area, numerous studies have identified that the structural traps such as the main anticline have been fractured and faulted and could have released any potential hydrocarbons that may have been stored within the reservoir rock. One other reason is that the porosity and permeability is very poor when comparing to other oil and gas reservoirs. This would affect potential flow rates and the ability to remove gas (if viable hydrocarbons are found). On a side note studies I have completed on the area raised questions as to whether the sedimentary sequences in question were actually buried deep enough to reach the oil window and develop hydrocarbons.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $11.27K 531.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 3257717 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 1300907 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ 874015
Last updated 15.58pm 28/03/2024 ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.