Fantastic news!...

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Fantastic news!

https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/25786125/qld-govt-weighs-new-dams-raising-wivenhoe/

I have been waiting for this announcement ALL year! We were really hoping the Govt would choose upstream
    Brisbane River area from Linville for the new Dam site (as we have 2 lots of Land For Sale with NEW 6 x 9
    Sheds on only road in just 4 kms before where new Dam is to be built - on Quicksales but assume I can't post
    the actual link here lol?)

This lovely historical Village of Linville  (1 HR west of Nth Brisbane area of Morayfield) is to be saved & turned into
    a great Riverside resort area! Even though it says Linville is just on the shortlist for now, whenever we go up
    there we have noticed lots of new work going on - perfectly good bridges suddenly widened, roads redone &
    generally lots of things being improved. I think they have already chosen it!   

Heads up - Boom Boom town!  Bring in Removal houses from Nth Brisbane to rent out to the workers for the Dam!  

Plan was to do this ourselves once Dam news was out BUT we invested it in something else & our money seems to have disappeared from the unlisted company who said they were just ready to list - so many crooks still around -grrr!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.