FAS 0.00% 0.4¢ fairstar resources limited

J-Z, I don't think the question you were asked was unreasonable....

1. 10,824 Posts.
    J-Z, I don't think the question you were asked was unreasonable. Of course, the response was highly inappropriate, and the people who gave it 6 T/Us should be thoroughly ashamed. But the nub as I see it is that if you have an affiliation with a company, as part of H/C's terms of use you must disclose it.

So how do you have so much inside information, have you declared it, and are you sure you and the company are compying with the Corporations Act and ASIC Act in terms of formal disclosure in a timely fashion, and random informal disclousre ?

c. if you own or have some other interest in a security, or you have any connection with a securities issuer that you might benefit from, you must disclose that fact. For example, you may be entitled to receive direct or indirect commissions, fees or other benefits from a financial product or service provider; or you may be associated with a particular securities issuer such as by being an employee or director of a securities issuer. If so, you must disclose that fact in your posting;

It seems to me until you disclose your "affiliation" you are in breach of H/C TOU.

DYOR everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.