ALA 3.45% 15.0¢ arovella therapeutics limited

Hi rust-never-sleeps The Preclinical phase IV candidates list...

1. 4,692 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 221
    Hi rust-never-sleeps

The Preclinical phase IV candidates list has been around for an age and hardly ever seems to change and when it does it is difficult to notice... this is not intended as a criticism but it highlights the difficulties of introducing new products to the market. Even Ho Chi Min would have got fed up with this long walk by now.

However what this chart does highlight is the outstanding position that ArTiMist is in as a weapon against pedeatric malaria. The particular target for ArTiMist is severe malaria and you will notice from the chart there are only 4 treatments in this area...

1) Access Post Approval
    Artesunate for injection by Guilin.
    This is fine if you have access to power,refrigeration, a medical centre, not comatose and your vein is big enough for a needle.

2) Development Phase IIb/III Under Review
    Rectal Artesunate by CIPLA/Stides/TDR
    Probably no good for a child with severe malaria as the little mite will no doubt have a severe case of diarrhoea, in which case there is absolutely no control of the level of treatment or whethr the suppository can stay in place.

3) Phase II Confirmation
    Artemether sub-lingual (ArTiMist)
    MCR/SUD (cannot bring myself to type PP... and just wish MMV would catch up ith the correct names)
    Delivers everything that the other 3 treatments cannot.

4) Human Volunteers.
    Dfor. Dialfor
    Must admit that I know little or nothing about this one but as it is only now looking for guinea pigs it must be at least 5 years away which would in the meantime equate to up to about 3M lives lost.

All in all SUDA is the victim of the process BUT with the meetings that are currrently going on beetween WHO, MMV, and philanthropic organisations I am convinced that there will be some positive outcomes announced before the end of June....

Just my thoughts DYOR

Regards

kippax

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.005(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $138.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $301.1K 2.087M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 79105 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 513084 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
14.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 2.84 %)
Open High Low Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ 441083
Last updated 15.34pm 28/03/2024 ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.