KCN 5.17% $1.22 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Don't be ridiculous ... the report implies nothing of the sort....

1. 1,242 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Don't be ridiculous ... the report implies nothing of the sort. If you lived in Thailand you would know this s much more complicated than it seems ... all kinds of scenarios are possibly in play here, other than, or accompanying the central issue of toxic materials.

But one thing is for sure, this mine will not close ... it makes too much money and in Thailand money is everything. And with the GP on the verge of a bull market, all kinds of machinations might be in play, from the military, to other companies looking to muscle in to the property, or simply the villagers themselves using contacts in the government to negotiate some kind of deal for themselves.

It takes time to unravel the tangle of politics and relatinships in a situation like this, and that's what Akara has to do. KCN management can't do it becaue they are farang ... so it has to be done by Thai management.
    Nothing is certain here except uncertainty itself.

But after living here for a while, I've come to realise that seemingly impossible situations in Thailand often 'magically' work out, just when they seem hopeless ... when hidden forces within the situation finally come to agreement.

So while I'm not wildly optimiistic, I certainly am not pessimistic. Be patient and see what happens.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.22
Change
0.060(5.17%)
Mkt cap ! $314.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.18 $1.23 $1.18 $887.0K 733.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 19981 $1.21

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.23 8784 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.22
  Change
0.060 ( 5.37 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.18 $1.23 $1.18 80533
Last updated 15.59pm 29/03/2024 ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.