PRX 0.00% 0.4¢ prodigy gold nl

Hi Helmenesh, I agree, $1.50 would've been a trifle some time...

1. 1,660 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 184
    Hi Helmenesh,

I agree, $1.50 would've been a trifle some time ago. But that's sort of the point, with the way goldies have been hammered the last couple of years, expectations of such high market caps are a little absurd... In particular ones without a cashflow. PoG also seems to be trading within a range, but there isn't a great deal of certainty about which way it is heading.

You don't need mine plans to bring the price of the stock up, but I suspect you need them in order to have an understanding of what your costs are going to be. With market sentiment improving for the goldies, its still nowhere near where it was. As such, buying on the potential of the field/region doesn't seem to happen as much, if at all.

I fully expect the SP to gather a bit of upward momentum as more and more boxes are ticked (more so post consolidation), but I expect the proof to be in the pudding and the SP probably wont reach its heights until numbers/targets are met and there being cash in the bank. Albeit of course if there is no larger event to drive it higher beforehand.

Ill be holding and accumulating until that point, unless something fundamentally changes.

I too wish the biggest of outcomes for your investment. We both win! Love your posts too Helm.

Cheers
    Uttsy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.004M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 25721709 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 7489108 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 12.5 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ 720000
Last updated 10.38am 28/03/2024 ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.