FDM 0.00% 1.1¢ freedom oil and gas ltd

Hi cmon, Agree with you re the balance sheet needing...

1. 3,939 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6563
    Hi cmon,

Agree with you re the balance sheet needing strengthening, in fact I posted the same a while back. I believe this is why they employed Foster & EAS. Hopefully when the do raise capital for their acquisition, the sp will be above where we are today due to the leaks/leadup to the acquisition and the quality if the acquisition itself.

We know they're looking at private equity to supplement their facility, whether that private equity takes a stake in MAD itself or partners MAD is yet to be seen. I suspect a bit of both, the former to boost the balance sheet and the latter to provide some meaningful funds (MAD's low mkt cap means even a sizeable placement still woudn't provide significant funds for the size acquisition they're looking at). They also tell us they are looking at additional facilities, so who knows what size project they're looking at.

There were whispers something was close last March when the sp went from 10c to 17c, either the whispers were wrong, the deal fell thru, or was replaced with something better, who knows?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FDM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.