ATH 25.0% 0.5¢ alterity therapeutics limited

Longs who care about the truth...

1. 1,847 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    This post on ymb is very relevant there but still informative here-

vcaritas • Sep 9, 2014 12:24 PM

6 users liked this posts users disliked this posts 0

Longs who CARE about Mom n Pop investors getting the TRUTH about PRAN should keep this post and other SCIENCE-related posts at the top by responding to them.

Seek them out and make an 'astute' comment (perhaps even 'bump' or 'GREAT'...very ASTUTE to keep the post at the top in an attempt to down out the lies/slander/trash posts of the bashers).

Retail investors who get a whiff of a potential long term gem may possibly ruin the plans of shorts to mess with a stock,

so they 'chase' away potential buyers by posting nonsense AND HOPE THE LONGS KEEP RESPONDING DIRECTLY TO THEIR NONSENSE IN THE SAME THREAD...

so THE THREAD STAYS ON TOP WITH ALL THE NEGATIVE SUBJECT HEADINGS IMMEDIATELY VISIBLE TO THOSE PERUSING THE PAGE.

Some won't bother to investigate to learn PRAN is the quintessential CONTRARY to a pump n dump (tho I DO personally take profits on a rise...I have kept 'core' shares for years n years n years n years, as I believe we all should). Add back in on pullbacks or add SOME and add to other worthwhile undervalued gems.

ONLY A HANDFUL OF POTENTIAL GEMS LIKE THIS ONE IN ALL US & INTERNATIONAL MARKETS

VERY, VERY FEW, WHETHER IN BIOTECH OR ANY OTHER SECTOR/INDUSTRY.

JUST my opinion.

Peace Patients Patience Perseverance Prudence Agape~

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $26.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $27.94K 6.050M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
47 58163299 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 57489001 48
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ 20524121
Last updated 15.46pm 28/03/2024 ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.