CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Buddy, Tuesdays are good but every day is good for CuDeco . My...

1. roh
    4,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Buddy,
    Tuesdays are good but every day is good for CuDeco . My correspondents would be quietly chuckling at your remarks.. Yes CuDeco is not going broke, is mining and will be profitable.
    I see where more companies under the mining sector have been delisted by the ASX some for not paying their dues. Unfortunate for their shareholders but a sign of the times and I think things are going to get worse.
    The reality is ,as I have been pointing out for over two years, that there is no appetite for risk capital and ,any of the Australian junior explorers which have been able to locate a reasonable deposit have to compete for development funds there being so many opportunities world wide IE limited capital against high demand.
    Only Companies like CuDeco with its Rocklands deposit are able to attract that scarce capital. Much as I would prefer that Rocklands were totally Australian owned the Chinese are the ones with the money and ,without them, CuDeco would not be mining today.
    I cannot offer any explanation why you cannot access my past posts. Could it be that you do not understand how the new system works ?. May I suggest you contact Hot Copper.
    Have you considered the possibility of a trading halt? Enjoy the day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.