SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hi taboon. Sundance Resources would need to apply for an...

1. 8,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi taboon.

Sundance Resources would need to apply for an exploration permit to get into exploring for Gold or other minerals. The mine you are talking about is Yangadou, I spelt it wrong yesterday. SDL has the mine in its tenement, but others have the gold permit.
    Core Mining have rights to go through the Congo tenement which SDL has the rights to explore for iron ore. Core Mining has a track/road leading from SDL's tenement to its Avima tenement.
    I believe SDL could get the Gold permit for Yangadou if it wanted it. SEMI have not worked the gold mine for quite a few years, their Permit would have run out I believe.
    SDL need to concentrate on the Iron Ore and leave other minerals alone at this stage.

I believe part of the hold up in funding could be to do with the fact that Hydro Power in the area needs to be in place. There is a plant as reported in the report I spoke about a couple of days ago. There is also a Hydro Plant planed just to the East of Mbalam. Can't start building a mine site just run on generators in my opinion in this part of Africa, especially of the size planed to be built at Mbarga & Nabeba.

Regards
    Westcott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.