@skribbler Check out NMT forum and view the very interesting...

1. 865 Posts.
    @skribbler

Check out NMT forum and view the very interesting video presentation recently posted. Nmt are one of my favorites as they don't have as many shares on issue as most of their competitors so don't have dilution issues holding back their price, and their management team have excelled in getting NMT where it is today. But of course DYOR before taking anyones advice on a stock market forum.

Hi skribbler, my friend is working out at Mt Marion where the mine is being constructed by Mineral resources. I should have been out there too but was on holidays during the recruitment stages. You maybe interested but he relayed some quite important news to me about the company, of course this is pure hearsay but he said the resource has been found to be far greater than initial drilling has shown in fact the mine life at the projected processing capabilities has more than quadrupled and they where having to move some of the plant around to accommodate the newly found ore bodies. Many of the workers have been buying shares apparently because from what I can see this information has not been formalized and not released to the market. At this stage I have not bought any shares and I have no idea as too the accuracy of his story or even how he came about it. To be honest I think it was just part of the rumour mill but the fact is many of the crew out there are buying shares in this company on this so obviously some do believe it.

This is pure hearsay, let me be clear.

I believe production is forecast for June/July this year. good luck.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.