GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

You are right mate. Where are ASIC and the ASX? It isn't like...

1. JCD
    147 Posts.
    You are right mate. Where are ASIC and the ASX? It isn't like the financials have never been questioned. Shareholders rely on these regulators to make sure all is above board. Will we find out anything interesting in the next few weeks once the liquidators move in? I hope those of you that continued to hold until the TH today haven't lost that much money. Things haven't been good for a while now and they only had so many aces up the sleeve and were just delaying the inevitable.

Jermaine Jackson looks pretty relaxed about what has transpired.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...y-blue-ferrari-dancing-stars-parking-lot.html

I also want to thank Diligas for providing updates to HC regarding the court cases against GCN. It was very much appreciated and definitely allowed me to get out well in advance.

However the regulators should of been all over this much much sooner then they were. I'm sure we can all agree with that. This isn't the only company that has announced things to the market but not been able to deliver within timeframes or at all. The regulators may need to wake up.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.