NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

I say its all out war. In Western Countries you say "Gloves are...

1. 1,627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    I say its all out war. In Western Countries you say "Gloves are off". In Russia we say "wrap some barb wire on your fist".

Company Directors who willing give their staff permission to go onto public forums to antagonise and tease minority shareholders, shows what type of people is in Nkwe's management. They rather spend time monitoring and posting on a public discussion than to answer shareholders. Then they have the nerve to respond to shareholders privately with lines like "there are so many enquiries and the questions asked were not nice". My view is you have more chance negotiating to a brick wall.

If Nkwe Board of Directors actually have a proper response to all shareholders questions and concerns then I would not blame them for being arrogant and dismissive afterwards. They actually cannot even answer all the points raised. Answers that are given are just meant to distort.

I know Mr Xuan Pham has already initially spoken to a Tier 1 Bermuda Law firm and their confirmation is that Nkwe ASX announcements are misleading especially that announcement on the 25th March about that Genorah Loan.

I am also for suing the directors and company personnel on a personal level. These people knew the answers they were giving to shareholders and disallowed is incomplete. To me this is being an associate to dishonest behaviour and probably conspiracy to cover up fraudulent activity. It may start as negligent but now its conspiracy.

Our group has the evidence (paperwork trail, contracts, banking transactions) to blow these guys away. If you are not in the minority group and want to see what this evidence I am talking about just email Mr Pham on [email protected]

I have already signed up to help Mr Pham with any legal cost working on a pro-rata basis given my shares and option holdings.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.