AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

I'll endorse that. Thanks Eshmun for collating and summarising...

1. 3,287 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    I'll endorse that. Thanks Eshmun for collating and summarising from the limited past information we have access to. Your points and references have been brought up by long term share holders in earlier posts but not ordered so succinctly; nor with the same logical interpretation that I'm sure most of us would agree with.

It's interesting that we have to go back to the beginnings to understand the present.

History tells us that in October 2003 two of the three directors who signed the original JV agreement resigned (Peter Andrews and Peter Stedwell). John Dunlop remained on as chairman and Andrews and Stedwell were replaced by Ian Gandel and Tony Lethlean. The company changed its name from Alliance Energy to Alliance Resources and moved its principal office Southbank. ... Rights issues and share allotments I understand were 4cents or less and options exercisable at 8c (expiring oct 2006). The main game was gold.

Interesting to look back and see how the past has a sure way of informing the present; how things change but also remain the same. And how an Exploration JV agreement, signed prior to our major shareholders involvement, has come back to haunt us over a decade later, despite the fact that the JV is now a major uranium producer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.