HDX 0.00% $2.80 hughes drilling limited

lack of news

1. 3,326 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    Still very disappointed that management are not pro-actively informing the market on progress.

Today I sent this email to the CFO, will summarise any response.

EMAIL

I remain concerned that HDX is letting down current investors by not being more pro-active in shareholder communication.

For example by providing an investor briefing that was only accessible by the phone on a particular day and time, and not releasing a general update for shareholders puts many of us that could not dial in at a disadvantage. Im not sure that this would not also be regarded as a breach of continuous disclosure requirements, especially if information was released in that address that has not been available to others.

As mentioned in my past email I understand a figure was quoted as expected revenue for this year in the vicinity of $100m - but I don't think that has been updated to the market generally.

If for example we look back 12 months by this time there had been a thorough investor update provided via BRR media and a separate investor update released on 7th February 2013, this year there has been limited, other than required reporting. (Although I did think the debt reduction information contained in the mid year report was excellent information).

I believe we are in a difficult climate for the sector and despite positive steps for HDX this is impacting the share price, however fighting the general sentiment of a sector is pretty hard to do if you are not prepared to keep the market update on progress.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.